Paris, April fifteen, 2020
Atos, a world chief in electronic transformation, right now announces the extension of its Identity & Entry Management presenting with a new Identity as a Service – Evidian IDaaS – obtainable from the cloud on a membership basis. This all-in-a single security option manages on-premises, cloud-based mostly and as-a-Service programs.
As most enterprises are now migrating common IT infrastructures to the cloud, they significantly require to securely manage their electronic identities for on-premises and cloud or SaaS programs. In this context, the new Evidian IDaaS gives a special wide vary of attributes to Atos’ clients, notably:
- As-a-Service secured obtain to on the web programs for workforce, partners and buyers
- Passwordless practical experience applying SSO based mostly on id federation expectations and multifactor authentication
- Prepared-to-use multifactor authentication attributes which encompass FIDO two, biometrics, cellular thrust, PKI and other procedures – providing a seamless person practical experience
- Protected, versatile, and scalable option, based mostly on Google Cloud System
- Evidian IDaaS also assists businesses comply with regional polices this sort of as Finance PSD2, Health care HIPAA and GDPR consent.
To this option, Atos also delivers its thorough twenty-year practical experience and expertize in Identity & Entry Management (IAM), with sturdy technologies and a sturdy track document of higher purchaser gratification.
IDaaS remedies are the cornerstone of “Zero Trust” strategies as they provide a thorough established of attributes to aid and prepare businesses to align their IAM and Cloud strategies, with Zero Have faith in in mind.
“Recent paradigm shifts, which include things like identities remaining the amount a single attack vector, location IAM at the heart of cybersecurity strategies. With our new IDaaS option, we give our clients the power to manage their IT atmosphere from a one pane of glass, facilitating day-to-day administration and increasing total security,” suggests Sébastien Brachet, Head of Identity & Entry Management at Atos.
Atos is a member of the The Identity Described Stability Alliance (IDSA) which aims to establish a more robust security posture amongst enterprises right now and elevate the part of id in businesses’ total security strategies.
To learn extra about Identity and Entry Management–as–a–Service, check out the atos.internet website.